The 8-way SpaceMaster Controller is the ideal system to manage and operate multiple items of sensory equipment in any multi-sensory environment. The controller’s unique wire-free switching capability communicates with up to eight items of sensory equipment simultaneously and enables users with special needs to fully interact with all of the equipment. Six different switch programmes are each designed to encourage both carer and user into an interactive learning curve using the recognised switch progression model.
Which programme is in use at any given time is indicated on the large alphanumeric programme display.
- Momentary - the equipment operates as long as the switch is pressed.
- Latched On/Off - the equipment switches on or off each time the switch is pressed.
- Timed - the equipment switches on for a predetermined time (up to 60 seconds or 60 minutes)
- Turn Taking Sequence - the user can keep pressing their switch to turn off one item and turn on the next item in line, or the next user can take their turn.
- Ready, Steady, Go - the first user to press their switch will turn on their chosen item of sensory equipment, locking out the others.
- Automatic Programme - a stepping programme with adjustable speed and adjustable length of time on.
Additional features include Easy touch-screen control. The SpaceMaster is also fitted with RCCD circuit protection.
Comments from Customers:
‘The Spacemaster Controller has proved to be invaluable in our sensory room; it is the ideal and foolproof way to set up the equipment to meet the needs of any individual pupil. The position of the Controller, out of reach of little hands, means that any equipment is good to go in the mode chosen by the supporting adult without interference from the child. Fantastic! This means the activity set up is consistent and calm for the child allowing for better and quicker engagement.’
‘The Spacemaster Controller system was easy to learn for the school staff. They like that each piece of equipment linked with the controller can be set up in the same, quick way. Really important for us as some of our pupils have a very short attention span and any delay can create challenges!’
Product Code: 60300