True adaptability means the Doo-zy Switch acts as a: Toy Controller. When used as a toy controller the Doo-zy Switch offers the following options:
- Timed - set the time you wish and press the switch to operate
- Timed out - press the switch at the end of the message to operate
- Direct - press and hold to operate for desired time
- Latch - press to operate, press again to turn off
- Sequence - press and play back a sequence of sounds, on final press the switch operates
- Opposite - release to operate. Just plug in your favourite switch adapted device.
Play or pause any sound recorded Randomiser & Doo-zy will now play back recorded sounds completely at random Use Doo-zy as a counter & press the pad and the LED displays the count Music Player Record your favourite tracks straight from your Ipod or MP3 player.
Press the Doo-zy Switch to hear your music, press again to skip to the next track. Voice Recorder Use as a recording device - record a single message or command and press the switch to hear your recorded message. Use as a step communicator at story-time, this means that a string of sounds can be recorded in sequence and used to operate any controllable piece of equipment.
Infra-red Remote Control Operator will learn up to 15 infra-red codes to use with items such as a TV or CD player. Play back the codes in sequence. This feature is designed to learn infra-red codes from domestic handheld remote controls. Also play back the sounds synchronised with the codes.
Magic Eye The Doo-zy Switch has a built-in 'Magic Eye' passive infra-red sensor that enables switches to be operated by body movement - either close up or up to 4m away. Walk or move any part of the body into its path to activate the switch.