Quality, Safety and First-Class Customer Service
SpaceKraft have designed and installed more than 4,000 Multi-Sensory Environments over the last 20 years.
Manufactured to the Highest Standards
At SpaceKraft we are passionate about developing innovative, sensory products that are genuine solutions for users, teachers, parents and carers. In doing so, it is our moral and legal responsibility to ensure that all the products we offer meet, and where possible exceed the required legislative standards.
This responsibility is equally applicable to products that we manufacture ourselves or those which we have diligently sourced from around the World. All of our products are tested to the most appropriate European standards. Including the exacting EN71 Toy Safety Standards, (part 1, 2 and 3) and the stringent requirements of the Conformity European (CE) directives.
Every project has unique needs. The age range of the users, their particular sensory experience requirements, the building or outdoor space available and the budget all shape the requirements of a specific project.
- Visit the site to understand both the opportunities and constraints it presents.
- Listen to the customer to ensure we understand we understand the project scope and objectives, the particular needs of the end users and their aspirations for the future use of the Multi-Sensory Environment.
- Propose imaginative solutions which allow the customer to maximise the benefits of the investment. Our breadth of experience means that we can offer choices and advice to customers to help in their decision making process.
- Provide detailed costs and plans so that customers have a clear understanding of layouts, equipment costs and timescales. Drawings are provided in 2D or 3D as required.
- Install to an agreed timescale which fits with the customer's activity schedule. SpaceKraft employees who have detailed product knowledge and depth of practical experience carry out the installation.
- Train customer personnel in the use and care of the Multi-Sensory Environment. We want you to gain the maximum benefit from your investment and can share our experience as part of the training programme.