i2 Interactive Image
What is Interactive Image? A projected image which responds to contact, this system has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
• Children can stand on a sunny sky and run around as butterflies follow their every move
• Even lying on the floor, the smallest movement will cause a change in the display - creating a ripple effect, or even rolling a virtual ball
• Sound is incorporated to create a multi-sensory experience
To children, this is a colourful, magical environment that they can change with every touch.
To teachers and carers it is a valuable, adaptable tool for use in teaching, physical development and therapy.
The easy-to-use system comes complete with a range of activities built in which:
- Encourage turn-taking with short, interactive activities
- Promote team work as children work together to complete an activity
- Develop motor skills through movement
- Teach cause-and-effect with visual and auditory feedback
These have been designed in conjunction with teachers to be flexible enough for a wide range of teaching and therapeutic scenarios. The activities can also be customised by teachers both to suit differing levels of ability and to integrate still or moving images which are relevant to a subject or pupil
Interactive Image contents:
The Interactive Image is supplied as a complete package comprising of:
- PC including operating software
- Motion detecting camera
- Customisable applications
- Mounting brackets and cables
- Projection matting
- Installation and Training
Each system is configured to your specific requirements and is available as a ceiling mounted system or a portable mobile unit.
To find out more about this amazing system or to arrange a free demonstration please don't hesitate to call.